Saturday, February 26, 2011

wonderful new things

Hello there,
Today I was wondering how many of my friends out there are waiting for SPRING!
Well me for one. I was telling my hubby, it was time to think about tilling up the garden and planting. I would like to try some potatoes, you see our garden is only ( don't laugh) about maybe 10 x 10 or so. You would be surprised how much we can grow in that space. Most of the time we grow Tomatoes , green bean and onions and peppers. cucumbers. Last October I put in some garlic, so far it looks good.

I had a friend that passed away about six weeks ago. She had started a latch hook rug. Its about 3x5 and her husband gave it to me, I had forgotten how to do it, I woke up in the early morning and it came to me how it is done. I know God wanted me to finish that rug. He always show me the way. It should be pretty when finished. So Babs I will finish your rug. Thanks.

Well hope all is well with you girls out there . Take care. HUGS Juanita

1 comment:

  1. You can grow tons on 10 x 10! Good luck with this years' garden. That's really neat that you are going to finish that rug. A friend of mine finished knitting an afghan that her grandmother has started and gave to her mom for Christmas. Things like that have such meaning! God bless!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete