Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busy Days

Hello, well the blackberries are but gone, they don't last to long ,maybe a couple of weeks.
Yesterday I was busy making a tote bag for my cousins g-daughter for her 4 th Birthday, her party is Saturday at Mc Donalds, here in town. I will take my g-son, Austin. He was 4 in April.

I have been doing some tote bags for the town wide Yard sale, in September. I hope I can get enough items made, in time. I love sewing and crafting. Just not enough time in the day seem like.
also want to make some aprons. They are coming back in style. I am glad of that , because I like aprons. The look so Homey to me, besides they keep your clothes cleaner. I need that ,because I get into my work. LOL.

Well pretty soon we will be in to August. Time is just flying by. Do some fall sewing then. I love fall and the Christmas season, I will be making all my Christmas presents this year. Hope they will be Appreciated.

That is about it for now. God Bless........Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment