Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello Christian friends

Hi Everyone, from sunflower Lane, Hope you all had a great week and it was what you all expected it to be. My week was a great one. One of my friends and I went to clean the church,
Did I tell you we starting a new Church, Well we are and it is called Colonial Baptist Church and we are a bible believing , teaching church. So many churches are not preaching the word now and more than ever it needs to be taught.

I have some more tomatoes to do, they will come in handy this winter for soup. and Chilli and Spaghetti. I will be putting more out for the fall, I hope they take and I get some before the frost, Also some green beans and some cucumbers. My Butter nut squash is doing nothing so far. I think because there are no bees to pollinate them, There are no honey bees around here to speak of . I have all blossoms but no fruit. there just fall off and die.

I have got to get busy and do some Christmas presents soon, it will be here before you know it.
Well I sure hope you all have a good week and that every thing goes along smooth for you.
Gos never said it would be all sunshine and roses. If we just have faith and do as the lord leads every thing will be ok. Pray for our New Church. I leave you with this thought: Proverbs 17;22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine . But a broken spirit drieth the bones. Good night all. Hugs from me to you.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I have not been over to your blog sooner. With our new job coming up I feel like I have a lot of balls up in the air. Thank you so much for writing in our story. I just love it!!!! You did such a precious part to the story.Thank you again!!!!!

    Today I made a peach pie. I have to say it turned out really nummy. I have 2 bushel and can't wait to get them prepared and up on the pantry shelf. It will be wonderful for the winter months.

    You said you are going to get ready for Christmas. I am too. It kind of sneaks up on you if you have to make everything. I found the cutest idea for my daughter in loves. It is a Coupon Organizer. It is all made with cloth. the cutest. I think they will like. I have to make 3.

    Well, just wanted to come and say hi and thank you for the encouragement to Tressa. She said thank you! Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sign up for my giveaway and so nice to meet you ....blogging is so great..I've met so many wonderful new friends....and you are right, there are many churches now that have teaching to "tickle the ears" ...and not sound Biblical principles at all..sign of the end times for sure! hugs, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet friends, Oh I am so sorry for not writing sooner, I am new to this and I really didn't think any body would write, I decided to check it out and found 2 friends. Please, Please for give me.
    I have been real busy, My friend Linda Stubbs sees to that LOL. She has such a nice Blog and I do enjoy reading her her info. as well as Dani, Love you girls. Hope to do better in the future.

    ReplyDelete