Thursday, February 24, 2011

Party

Hi Girls
Well guess what ? Linda over at prairie flower farm, is having another party and she is giving away a Gooseberry Patch cookbook. Go over and see what a wonderful Blog she has. She has become a good friend of mine, and I love her blog, I read it every day and I can hardly wait every night to see what she is doing on the farm. God Bless her and her family.

I haven't been on for a couple of days. The internet has been down. It is a mess for me when that happens. We are ok now.
We are having some rain this evening and it is supposed to be warm tomorrow. Maybe I can get out and do some garden work.
My garlic looks good so far, the tops are green as can be, hope my first attempt is good, pray and keep my fingers crossed. LOL .I would like to put in some potatoes too, Itsabout that time around here.

I want to start some pin keepers and do the" Winter all year long," from Linda's place, she has the neatest things. I have ordered the fabric and bias from her and it should be pretty. I have seen some pictures of the one she did, she is very talented.

My hubby has COPD and his breathing hasn't been to good for the last couple of days. Please remember him in your prayers, Thanks. He was a smoker but quit a fews years ago, Thank God but was alittle late.

Well I would lilke to hear from you girls and let me know what you are doing, Hugs Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment