Saturday, July 10, 2010

Its amazing How God answers prayer

We have been having some very dry weather and we needed rain really bad, But I knew the Lord knew best and would give us the rain in due time, His, Not ours. well Prayers were answered to day. Thank You Lord, It is so refreshing to be able to go the Gos with our needs and Know that he listens and cares for us so much,

I have been doing some sewing and wanted to do something worth while to help out with our finances alittle, I have been making some tote bags for the grocery store shopping and not use those plastic bags. trying to gradually go green. Well today I made my first one. My best friend Anna , we have been friends for so long and we love each other like sisters, she is always there for me, I thank God for her, Any way she wants me to make her some, so I think the first one will be hers. Hope she likes it, It is real pretty and I will make me one also.

I hope some one will come back to me on my Blog, I am new to this , not growing up with computers and all. It was funny I opened my Blog and then I couldn't find it , I had to adk the farm sisters on MJF how to find it. I really felt so dumb. The girls there are so nice, they help out in so many ways. I hope I can post often. I love to hear from the great ladies here. Love you all Hugs, Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment