Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hi every one, I really am sorry for not being on here sooner, I really didn't think any one would write me or find my Blog.
Thanks Linda and Dani. you girls are Great.

Well we have had a cold winter as well as everybody else so I hear, I have been thinking of spring, and my little garden. I planted some garlic last October and the tops are green, I covered them with straw and they look good. I really don't know to much about this, hope I do get some though. Does anyone know any thing about it, how to harvest and all. Let me know. I have been doing some sewing and did alot of my christmas presents. It was a labor of Love and a busy time. Everyone liked my Blackberry jelly. Hope to do some more this summer. The farmers have started to plant potatoes here. I would like to put some in also. My garden is so small I don't know.

Lets hear from some farm girls out there. Let me know what you are doing .

Well Love you sweet ladies. Good night now and write soon. Juanita from sunflower lane

No comments:

Post a Comment