Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Using what we have.

Well I did tell you all that I liked gardening. At my house I have a blackberry bush my father gave me before he passed away and it has been 12 years now and it has grown and grown, Charlie and I picked about 4 to 5 qts yesterday and I made some BB jelly. Got 6 ,1/2 pint jars out of the first batch and have enough juice for the second. I really like doing things like that, They have been plentiful even without the rain. We need more rain now. The good Lord knows best. They are some what tart,and need alot of sugar. The Lord blessed me with them so I have to make use of them, Charlie likes waffles and he says I should make some syrup too. we will see I may surprise him. Thats a good thing , don't you think?

I have made 4 tote bags so far and they are cute, if I do say so myself. I will try and learn to post a picture on here, but I don't know how just yet. Today I was at another Blog and the study of Ruth was being taught. I love that book in the Bible and I read along with it, so nice to do.

I went to Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster Pa. and saw the production on the stage. I have only on thing to say for those shows, Wonderful. If you ever get the chance to go, please do. you will be hooked on them, and you will want ot go back.

well I guess I'll close for now and do some more sewing . Would appreciate you comments. Love and big hugs, Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment