Monday, February 21, 2011

wandering

Hi Sweet Sisters,
Well I guess I can come back,LOL for awhile I couldn't find where I was,LOL Really true. I am new to this blogging thing and I lost my way. That is why I didn't write sooner, I know I am to old for this technology stuff. Oh well I'll try again.

We have had some snow this year and I know just about every one else has. Thank goodness ours does not stay to long.

I have been thinking about the garden and I ordered my onions for the season. I like to see things grow. I will plant some zinnas when the weather permits. Also some tomatoes and gr. beans and peppers, cucumbers, always some butter nut squash. Love those things. they keep good in the winter and are so good for you.

Just wanted to tell you ladies that I found a new blog spot for crafts and patterns, alot are free. Some of you all may already have it or know about it. Its called Patchwork posse, I love this sight, found the cutest pin keeper on there made of scrap stash, This I have in my sewing room, aplenty. These make nice little tuckin gifts and bazaar items. I'll get started soon. Go over and find out how nice it is.

Cleaned my Sewing room Saturday and what a difference it made, I can actually find stuff, LOL it was a mess after Christmas, did a lot of sewing for the holidays and made some neat things. I did some bread cloths and went to the thrift store for baskets and cleaned them and put the cloths in them and filled them with towels and dish cloths I had made, also some blackberry jelly from my Blackberry bushes. They were a hit with my sisters and some friends. I will put a picture on when I learn how. Any instructions out there, I am willing to learn ?I know there are smart sisters out there that would help an old lady out.

I hope some of you all will come to my Blog and chat some.
Thanks Linda and Dani, I found you had been there. Hugs to all, who enter.
Proverbs 17:22 A Merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Until next, Love ya all, Needy

No comments:

Post a Comment