Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday - The Lords Day

Hi Just alittle about myself and the life I live, It is wonderful to know the lord and to see what he has in store for me each and every morning. I am a Christian and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior and Try to live the christian life as close as Possible to the King James Bible. I am sure there are other women out there to. We raise our families as best we can and respect our husbands as the head of the household. There is love in our hearts for our fellow man and we do the lord will as close as possible. I am Married to my best friend Charlie and we have 4 Children between us. I have 2 boys and he has a boy and a girl, all grown and on their own, 9 grands and 3 g- grands, We have a dog, yorkshire terrier , 4 years old. We love to grden and goe fishing and I like to sew and craft, we are both retired and love every minute of it, we are never idle or bored, I love pen pals and Also am a member of the Mary Janes Farm Connection, which I love. Well thats about it for now. Will be back soon, This is my first Blog. I love Proverbs 17; 22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth up the bones

No comments:

Post a Comment